Tuesday, April 15, 2008

First Day with Oracle Database 11g Release 1 (11.1.0.6.0) Installation On Redhat Enterprise Linux 5.0 Installation

Today (April 15,2008 ) is one of another my good day of learning things.

Whole day I was playing with Oracle Database 11g Release 1 (11.1.0.6.0) Installation On Redhat Enterprise Linux 5.0 Installation. Nearly 10hrs of Office Work, I have successfully install and complete the installation. Many New things are learned. It is after a long time, I am playing with the Oracle installation. Enjoyed a lot.

Later I will be post my installation notes and docs :) hope that will be very much useful to many people.

I am planning to do an Oracle Certification on Oracle 10g/11g :) soon .... Not sure when, always working and playing in Opsware SAS/NAS so that no time :( but I believe I can do that.

Tomorrow, I am going to download 10gb Data Base from existing Oracle 9i DB to "New" Oracle 11g DB. ... Let See .. Time needs to help me regarding this :)

-Rameshkumar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ramesh,
Welcome to the world of ORACLE. Hope oracle spirited you up.

-jacob